Business tools - Keeping software tools simple
Effective business tools are those that accomplish the task at hand and can be used easily. When they accomplish only part of the task or are awkward to use, staff find other ways to get the work done. It is exactly the same with software programs.
We can help you:
- Find the software that best matches your needs
- Show you easier ways to accomplish your work
Flying Numbers also designs and supports custom software solutions if the right software does not already exist. We have a reputation for producing user-friendly software tools. Some past examples include:
- A case management system that enabled a training firm to double the client capacity while increasing customer and staff satisfaction
- An inventory location system enabling staff to quickly find specific items in a physical inventory of 25,000+ parts
- A membership management system for an organization of 11,000+ members
- An online equipment rental management system spanning many geograhical locations
- Desktop productivity tools such as a utility to manage passwords
What kind of software tools do you need?