Business tools - Planning action
Software and internet tools have become an integral part of businesses processes. They handle everything from the sales process and customer management to production and inventory management. The tools enable business to streamline processes with increased quality, fewer costs and fewer details to manage. As just one example, a supplier connected to your inventory system can be alerted about lower inventory levels and be responsible for topping up levels.
It is important to understand the technology options as you plan for growth. You need to consider how different technologies affect your business capacity and potential. Because the investment can have far reaching consequenses you to be confident the tools match your business requirements.
Flying Numbers can help you determine your optimal use of information technologies. We can:
- Review your current information management strategies
- Indicate where your technology meets and does not meet future requirements
- Outline information technology options
- Recommend information technology solutions
- Help you develop a plan for purchasing required information technologies
- Mentor your transition to new information technologies